The computerized DVR MyDVR was developed on the basis of the experience of Consulenze Ambientali in the assessment of safety/health risks in the workplace
With MyDVR, we provide companies with an easy-to-use tool that allows the following advantages:
- Ease and speed of drafting and/or updating the DVR thanks to an intuitive system for compiling risk files.
- Complete control of compliance with the requirements of the safety regulations by means of a check list.
- Management of deadlines for periodic checks required by law (plant engineering, updating of assessments, etc.) by means of automatic e-mail alerts.
- Ease and speed of consultation of the contents of the DVR by extracting summary tables.
- Management of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Archive of all interventions implemented to reduce – control risks
- Possibility to consult technical documents annexed to the DVR (plans, specific risk assessments, safety procedures, manuals, etc.) in electronic format.
- Control of training activities – staff information.
- Ability to share the DVR or parts of the DVR with the company functions involved in safety management (executives, workers’ safety representative – RLS, department heads, Company Doctor).
- Employee management (personal data, training, PPE, health surveillance) Availability of a functional tool for the Safety Management System, constantly updated with regulatory amendments
MyDVR operates on a web platform, the program does not require software installation on user PCs.
The data is stored on a dedicated server that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data. Access is via the internet with a simple password. There are different accesses according to the user profile, which will be defined according to the specific needs of the customer.
Monday through Friday: 8:30-12:30; 14:00-18:00
Get in touch with us
HEADQUARTERS AND LABORATORY
Via Aldo Moro, 1 – 24020 Scanzorosciate (BG) – Italy
+39 035 659 4411
Via Beatrice D’Este, 16 20017 Rho (MI) – Italy