Environment & Health
Environmental Consultancy supports customers for the drafting and execution of environmental impact checks and studies, as well as for the implementation of monitoring plans for each type of work.
SIMPLIFYING, WHAT DOES ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING DO?
- Elaboration and drafting of the programmatic and planning framework
- Estimation of the impacts of the work with the support of calculation models and forecasting software
- Identification of the environmental framework: assessment of the state of affairs through documentary analysis and measurement campaigns
The measurement campaigns carried out concern the following environmental components:
- Noise and vibrations
- Surface water environment
- Groundwater environment
- Soil and subsoil
- Vegetation, flora and fauna
Studies may involve industrial activities as well as infrastructure projects. Based on the activity, the related regulatory framework, the environmental context and the client (public or private) Environmental Consultancy prepares environmental impact assessments (EIA), strategic environmental assessments (VAS), compliance checks and impact assessments.
Monday through Friday: 8:30-12:30; 14:00-18:00
Get in touch with us
HEADQUARTERS AND LABORATORY
Via Aldo Moro, 1 – 24020 Scanzorosciate (BG) – Italy
+39 035 659 4411
Via Beatrice D’Este, 16 20017 Rho (MI) – Italy