Management systems and voluntary certifications
We set up management systems that allow companies to keep their processes and activities under control, supporting the customer until certification is obtained.
in a nutshell, ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANCY WHAT DO YOU DO?
We have developed functional, practical and useful management systems for our customers so as to allow the control of processes, products, impacts and legal obligations in a simple and fast way.
Furthermore, we at Environmental Consultancy provide constant and precise support until certification is achieved and subsequent management. For companies, a guarantee of reliability to spend with customers, suppliers, employees and collaborators; the recognition of effective and efficient management, suitable structures and adequate skills.
Environmental Consulting is able to support companies that implement and maintain certifiable systems, individually or in an integrated way, according to the following standards:
- UNI EN ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- UNI EN ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- UNI ISO 45001 SYSTEMS FOR SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK
- UNI CEI EN ISO 50001 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- UNI EN ISO 14067 and 14064 Climate footprint of products or organizations – CARBON FOOTPRINT (CFP)
Our qualified staff assists companies throughout the process, paying particular attention to two main steps:
- Initial analysis that is carried out by us to assess the relevant risks that must be managed but also the “acceptable” ones that still deserve constant control or improvement interventions.
- Verification of regulatory compliance thanks to which an online schedule is created, including a digital archive, useful to ensure that the basic requirements for accessing the certification are prepared.
obtained the CERTIFICATION of the system, ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING HOW DOES IT WORK?
Environmental Consulting is always at the customer’s side to continuously monitor updates to the management system, developments and improvements, deriving from both internal actions and legal obligations.
Monday through Friday: 8:30-12:30; 14:00-18:00
Get in touch with us
HEADQUARTERS AND LABORATORY
Via Aldo Moro, 1 – 24020 Scanzorosciate (BG) – Italy
+39 035 659 4411
Via Beatrice D’Este, 16 20017 Rho (MI) – Italy