Consulenze Ambientali, for each type of activity, assists the customer in choosing the most appropriate authorization process, providing support throughout the entire procedure, from the design phase to obtaining the environmental authorization.
Integrated Environmental Authorization (IEA)
WHAT IS AN INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORIZATION?
The IEA is the provision which authorizes, under specific conditions, the operation of a plant (or part of it) considered to have a high polluting potential, that is, which is part of one or more of the activities listed in Annex VIII (IEA of regional competence) and in Annex XII (IEA of state competence), Part II of Legislative Decree no. 152/2006, in compliance with the requirements of Title III-bis (also Part II).
For these plants, an IEA replaces any other visa, clearance, opinion or authorization on environmental matters relating to:
- Atmospheric emissions (title I of part V of Legislative Decree no. 152/2006 and subsequent amendments)
- Water discharge (chapter II of title IV of part III of Legislative Decree no. 152/2006 and subsequent amendments)
- Waste disposal and recovery activities, for certain operations and above certain quantities (part IV of Legislative Decree no. 152/2006 and subsequent amendments)
Single Environmental Authorization (SEA)
WHAT IS A SINGLE ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORIZATION?
For small and medium-sized enterprises and for all those entities that are not subject to the IEA, the Single Environmental Authorization (SEA) is the provision that allows carrying out work activities that require, included in a single document, the various environmental authorizations envisaged by current legislation (Legislative Decree no. 152/2006 and subsequent amendments; Legislative Decree no. 59/2013):
- Authorization for water discharges
- Prior communication for the agronomic use of livestock manure, vegetation water from oil mills and wastewater
- Authorization for atmospheric emissions
- General authorization for atmospheric emissions pursuant to article 272 of Legislative Decree no. 152/2006 and subsequent amendments
- Communication or clearance for the acoustic impact
- Authorization for the use of sludge deriving from the purification process in agriculture
- Communications on waste as per articles 215 and 216 of Legislative Decree no. 152/2006 and subsequent amendments
WHAT DOES CONSULENZE AMBIENTALI DO?
Consulenze Ambientali assists the customer until the authorization is obtained and beyond. We work alongside companies in the operational phase of activities and in the management of environmental monitoring.
By adopting EU and international principles, Consulenze Ambientali helps customers pursue the objective of guaranteeing constant protection of the environment as a whole, reducing where possible emissions into the air, water, soil and waste production, and combining sustainability with the economy and profitability of the company.
Monday through Friday: 8:30-12:30; 14:00-18:00
Get in touch with us
HEADQUARTERS AND LABORATORY
Via Aldo Moro, 1 – 24020 Scanzorosciate (BG) – Italy
+39 035 659 4411
Via Beatrice D’Este, 16 20017 Rho (MI) – Italy